Things what you drew

A bit o’ sketchy doodlin’ while MiniWza was drawin’ and stickerin’. The stickers look kinda shite on it, in truth, and the palette is all kinds of off, but it was a fun few mins of downtime.

4 Likes

I can hear the QBert sound effects

2 Likes

Got the last handful of these vinyl stickers left if anyone wants some.
http://shop.anoteonarainynight.com/product-category/stickers/

7 Likes

:fish_cake::grey_exclamation::hash::grey_question::fish_cake::grey_exclamation:

balonz this is very good

1 Like

Grabbed the goat n’ snails. Lovely!

1 Like

I think the stickers work well in creating a strange effect on the perspectives.

Ya like stickers, huh?

:red_square::lizard::small_orange_diamond::turtle::small_orange_diamond::unicorn::small_orange_diamond::turtle::small_orange_diamond::lizard::green_square:

:grinning:

5 Likes

Found this self portrait from a primary school tea towel made when I was in reception

8 Likes

You are the prettiest flower that I ever saw!

2 Likes

I think I thought we could draw anything (probably due to daydreaming) then realised it was meant to be a self portrait so panicked and drew a face

Seems on brand

3 Likes

Working from home last hour procrastadoodle

2 Likes

Moar yewnikourn

2 Likes

Inked artwork. Quite a few things to clean up in photoshop before colouring.

9 Likes

I did the posters for my local independent film festival which is coming up at the end of the month- obviously in person screenings aren’t possible, so the festival has switched to online. Tickets and film programme at https://margatefilmfestival.co.uk/

Obviously also the posters are not going to be put up around town or sold at screenings this year, so instead we did an art print version without text, and you can get an A2 print for £20 including UK postage on the festival site.

15 Likes

Was going through some old artwork files the other day and found this abusive shrew, circa 2000:

12 Likes

Artwork for 2021 calendar. You can find out more in this thread- 2021 calendars

8 Likes

I got some linocutting stuff for my birthday so here’s some simian pals I did over the weekend. Fun and fairly easy craft, would recommend

18 Likes

They are great!

I’ve wanted to do lino cutting since school but they only let the double art kids use the stuff, not the mere single art pupils like myself.

Couldn’t find a good picture to steal for my Dungeons and Dragons character (need one for a token to show where you are on the map, ideally), so I tried drawing my own and I’m impressed how it turned out, I can never usually draw faces at all.

10 Likes