Things Which There Could Be A Market For A Drive-Thru Version Of

business
cars
entrepreneurprick

Haircuts?

Might get a lot of hair on the seat covers though, that’d be a nightmare to get rid of.

GP?

Fry-day Thread

I’d be up for this. Anything that speeds up the process as I hate getting my haircut, just feels like wasted time.

Still can’t get over off licenses being drive through in Australia

GP would be great. Roll up to the window with your pants already down and your arse pointed at them.

*Bottle-Ohs

Yeah, could never bring myself to use one while I was living there, just felt so wrong

Sponge bath. You’d just need to modify existing car washes.

I wish we had drive throu Automatic ATM machines like they do in the USA. It makes so much sense.

Drive through sushi restaurants where you can just reach out and get them off the belt

Chippies. No one even sits in a chippy, it’s very much a takeaway business. Give me a drive-thru chippy and give me it now.

Your car could be put on tracks like at the car wash and the plates could go the other way

Drive-thru car park

Saves so much time!

Drive-thru car wash

Drive-thru Argos makes sense as the shop is redundant anyway

Prescription pick up

Drive-thru post office would make sense wouldn’t it? Might get rid of the queue of old people and stressed eBay sellers you always get.

Kwikfit. Basically a pitstop for normals

could do the same at a drive through hustings

I’m not sure its fair on @ghostpony to ask her to open a drive thru just for the purpose of meeting her.