Things you are currently putting off

That means that we need to retire at 8ish…

Bring the Switch, that’ll save you from having to spend time with the ol’ ball and chain.

That’s true, it has continuous wifi so game on!

1 Like

Sorting out the stuff underneath my bed

Find it really difficult to get rid of empty shoe boxes for some reason. Always think they will be handy for something

I also value the moral high ground gained from having never used AirBnB or Uber (Deliveroo on the other hand…).

That’s why https://www.homeaway.co.uk/ is your friend for this kind of caper :+1:

Just seen something dece on there but quite a few on airyB. Will battle it out with the wife tonight.

Can’t help you with the dusting but just click ‘add to basket’ :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-microSDHC-Memory-Adapter-Performance/dp/B073JWXGNT/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1530036562&sr=1-1&keywords=micro+sd+card

16GB is £5.99

1 Like

I love the way you’re asking Meowington questions like this is her place

(unless she is a property magnate and I missed it)

Tax
:clap:
Return
:clap:

I have relented and booked an AirBNB.

always my expenses. seeing as i’m leaving my employer i should probably sort them out.

also cleaning out the fish tank. is it terrible that I wish my fish would just die?

^Scum. Sub-human scum.

Enjoy your Uber ride there. You’ve changed man :-1:

I have never used Deliveroo, you traitor!

Did you get a referral discount code?
aaaah

Nope! I guess we could have sorted each other out (if you pardon the expression). You have to tell me before!

Oh ffs this is what dealing with old people and the internet is like

3 Likes

WORK: Currently, this

As well as sorting out what to do with my remaining A/L…because I don’t even want to talk to them.

However, aside from that I’ve been much more proactive than usual in terms of returning to university planning/home life (well…still got loads of unfinished jobs, but it’s better than my usual squalor).

I put off looking up what “penoid” means for quite a while but this thread persuaded me to stop putting it off and find out.

Now I am confused.

“Penoid - a penis that is tucked inside itself; the act is usually easier when the tucker has a large foreskin to penis ratio.”

You have tournaments where you do this?! (Obviously, your meaning is something different. Right? But I am enjoying seeing you all in my mind competing at this activity.)

@anon29812515

Can’t quite remember how it originated. Something with me and saps I think.

1 Like