This thread follows on from Xylo’s thread about daily routines and my response - I’m taking three likes as a green light.
I thought it would be good to have a thread to share things that we are doing to help us through - changes of routine, ways you’re treating yourself, things that are working well for you. Or indeed, things you’re intending to try doing. It would be good to encourage others.
- nothing is too big or too small for the thread
- it doesn’t have to ‘virtuous’ as such as long as it’s good for your MH/wellbeing
- it certainly doesn’t have to cancel out the crapness of things at the moment.
- I’ve categorised the thread as SSP
I’ll start with two things I’m doing:
- I’m taking a walk after the girls finish their homeschooling - just a 30-45 minute stroll. It’s freezing at the moment but I feel the benefit of having been outside
- I’ve been going on timeanddate to look at the sunrise / sunset times. Here, there’s 2m11s more daylight today than there was yesterday.
Anyway, over to you. Hope that this is of some use.