Things you’d like in a different size

Not like that.

I’d like tins of beans 3/4 the size of a big one. The small ones are too small and big ones are too big.

Thanks.

19 Likes

Same for those Covent Garden style soups. A whole one is too much, half is not enough.

11 Likes

Excellent shout.

Bags of potatoes I DON’T NEED ENOUGH TO FEED A FAMILY

16 Likes

Yeah beans is the main one, needs a 75% size. I guess ditto for peas too.

On the enlargement size I would like crisp packets the size of those industrial rice packs.

4 Likes

All potatoes should just be sold loose. So annoying that the only ones they seem to sell loose are baking potatoes. I want some nice potatoes to do mash but I don’t want to buy 2kg of the fuckers.

4 Likes

Pots of tea in cafes.

Bottles of wine.

1 Like

Feelings

3 Likes

Prawn crackers could be larger

12 Likes

Non-dairy milk needs to be available in larger sizes than 1 litre.

7 Likes

Christmas trees.

Real ones are all too wide. I’d like a narrow one that doesn’t block the view of the telly.

Christmas tree scientists: please invent this soon or I’ll be forced to use a plaggy one forever.

Dinky deckers. Too dinky. Don’t want a full size double decker just a slightly larger dinky, cheers

3 Likes

why on earth do they sell them in 250ml

2 Likes

Cars to be smaller. There is no need for everyone to drive around in pretend off-roaders.

24 Likes

Grapes should be the size of satsumas.

6 Likes

All fruit and veg should go back to being sold loose, imho. The packs are generally too much for a single person in my experience, then I end up feeling guilty for throwing some of it away as it’s gone bad before I can use it all.

7 Likes

I guess we are lucky that we have a greengrocers in Glossop and buy our fruit and veg there. Lots of different potatoes available.

The spring onions in the elastic bands are usually a good 8-10, no more than 6 in the plastic wrapped packs #brokenbritain

2 Likes

Celery’s the exception here. Only a madman could get through an entire…thing before it goes off, yet if you buy the smaller pre cut pack it’s more expensive! The seed nerds need to get engineering celery plants around 1/4 of the size.

9 Likes

Half cucumbers. A full sized one is too much for one person. Supermarkets used to do them, dunno why they stopped

3 Likes