Things you don't keep an eye on but might need to, cba

• Water pressure in the boiler, just do the filly tappy business whenever it’s too low but I’ve had to do it thrice this week (hmm)

• Salt intake, love the stuff but people in the know say “hmm” (twats)

• Ever encroaching date of my own mortality or at least the point where my body will not function on its own (hmm)

you?

FINE!

My bank balance

5 Likes

The amount of shit I eat.

The roof which appears to be falling down (don’t care, it’s upstairs’ problem, but maybe it’s also half ours? cba.)

Amount of rust on my bike’s chain [actually on both of them]

I’m sure if your roof falls in it will respect land boundaries but perhaps leave a highlighted diagram out for it to consider beforehand.

1 Like

bank account

1 Like

feel like this might come up a lot

@rich-t I feel like you guys could help each other out, maybe leave each other dm’s at the weekend saying “maybe hold back on the pizzas tonight” or “go wild! buy a new telly!” or whatever

i need to do both of these things tbf

1 Like

I check my bank balance every morning because I’m paranoid of my card getting cloned even though it has never happened to me, ever. Doesn’t aid me in spending less money, though.

Maybe not a TV, but definitely sort out the amount of money I spend on beerz

How much water I drink.

• Weird cyst at the back of my head.

• Skin tag on my lower abdomen.

• Alcohol intake.

take it to the dis diagnosis thread for a good scarin’

2 Likes

whack it with a book

All the water damage that’s in nearly every room in my flat

my unemployment and lack of future prospects

Maybe we should do a thread for people looking for a job where they say what they’re after and where they’re looking to work and we post stuff that we see? There are often vacancies where I work, for instance. (And I get a bonus for every new employee that’s taken on via my advice/information.)

2 Likes

Given that I only started driving recently, anything car related. I keep forgetting to check the amount of petrol for instance. Have a horrible feeling I’m going to run out whilst driving down the motorway or something

my boiler is a puzzle

2 x plumbers (who were there doing different shit unrlelated to the boiler) have told me it’s a cheap piece of shit that could break down at any moment

BUT i’ve been in my flat for nearly 8 years, it;s not missed a beat AND IVE NEVER EVEN HAD IT SERVICED

It does leak a bit out of a pipe thing - I have a plastic jug underneath to catch the water and I have to remember to empty it out every so often

Here;s the puzzle - the pressure always stays the same and I’ve not had to top it up in ages, This seems weird. Previous boilers in previous houses have needed regular repressurising