Things you eat all of that other people don't eat all of

I do not believe you

One of the biggest badges of honour the kiwi skin eating. Theyā€™ll let you know about it thatā€™s for sure. A look in their eye saying ā€˜challenge me, you shitā€™.

4 Likes

I would not do that.

Unless they changed the wrappers to more papery and less plasticy

1 Like

Pretty sure it was @lwt

Found it

Fuck only two months ago, Iā€™m losing my mind.

Do you know that Lego is swahili for mini figure?

Did I dream the bit on Celebrity Masterchef where one of the contestants didnā€™t know how to peel a boiled egg?

Thereā€™s bound to be someone here who eats eggshell. They probably even do it for fun rather than out of laziness too.

BULLSHIT

Itā€™s the future. Join us.

Can confirm it doesnā€™t tickle your tongue, but it does have the texture as though youā€™re eating a houseplant and I think weā€™ve all wanted that at some point of our lives.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the answer to this.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you get to bite right through it

2 Likes

usually gnaw on an ice lolly stick until it disintegrates

2 Likes

This is the worst thing I have read on here.

1 Like

used to?

i sometimes get muffins from the shop across the road at work, and have to sneak into the kitchen when itā€™s empty to have a good old chew of the paper before binning it

1 Like

aye often chew it up to pieces. usually through boredom/the bin being too far away.

not the ENTIRE stick of course, just the bit where the lolly used to be

STOP THIS!

My major human weakness is wood against teeth (no innuendo)

I rarely get them any more and when I do its usually from a wanky coffee shop where there is no paper bit.

wish those condom things for Peperami were edible.

Any meal off a plate, Iā€™m eating that plate. Then I finish off with a nutritious knife and fork, sometimes the table too if Iā€™m hungry.

why is peppermint called peppermint? As in, why the pepper part? It has caused such issues as I used to think peperami was a mint chocolate bar and was VERY disappointed when the truth was revealed to me.

1 Like