Things you have been slow to realise

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/nut-trees/pine-nut/pine-nut-harvesting.htm

The french person I was with last night used to “harvest” them herself as a kid

1 Like

:exploding_head:

1 Like

no wonder they’re so expensive

and gross

not for some disers

6 Likes

Liam comes from William

1 Like

Wo!

3 Likes

Fruits are vegetables.

1 Like

I was slow to realise how misguided your views on Sideways are.

1 Like

That you can put the brake on, on our fold-up pushchair, when it’s folded.

After seven months of strategically wedging it into a corner of the storage area at nursery to stop it rolling away and falling down when leaning against a wall.

Even though there was an almost identical one being stored in the same area, simply leaning against the wall, without the need to be strategically wedged into a corner.

Feel like I need to be strategically wedged into a corner whole I work out how I could be so oblivious.

4 Likes

Rookie error, Wizzy

1 Like

Fucking hell man, you have just improved my life no end. I’ll be trying this out as soon as i get home later.

Indeed. Its pissed me off so much as well.

1 Like

Just woke up at 6.30am on a Saturday morning and immediately realised that Colin Hunt from the fast show is so called because it sounds a little bit similar to a rude word. C. Hunt

3 Likes

Retro edition

At the weekend, I heard my 6 yo niece singing ‘Dip dip dip, my blue ship’ which was a song we used to sing at primary school. The verse ends with the words:
…Sails on the water, like a cup and saucer
O-U-T spells ‘out’

I remember regularly singing ‘oh you tea spells out’ until I had the seismic revelation that O-U-T really did spell ‘out’

1 Like

What?

4 Likes

Samuel Smith and John Smith are brothers

5 Likes

i’ve been driving past this little roofed structure on my way to work for 6 years, thinking it was a well. today, waiting in traffic, i actually looked at it and it’s very obviously not a well

(this is apparently a 70s rebuild of 15th c stocks and whipping post that were there that were vandalised)

whoa

2 Likes

WELL i never!!!111

3 Likes

2 Likes