Things you have been slow to realise

just realised I don’t know where the bottom one is from, I thought I did but I don’t

my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die.

1 Like

Dead Jesus, innit

Going to need some confirmation on this.

They’re apparently all forms of God in the Holy Trinity, as Jesus is not considered separate from God, just an expression of God. Apparently (thank you, Wikipedia)

No.

Mr Bateman, Bemrose School RE Class, c1980

2 Likes

Only very recently realised that these toilet roll holders have a sliding mechanism underneath so you can switch to the other roll if one runs out (or if you just like variety). I honestly thought a cleaner had to open it with a key and switch them every morning/ whenever they nearly ran out. 31 I am.

5 Likes

I also thought ‘cow tipping’ was something caring a farmer did at night when the cows had fallen asleep standing up, rather than a cruel schoolboy prank, until I was about 21

5 Likes

So will I blow your mind by telling you cow tipping isn’t real?

1 Like

Haha well I’m relieved if anything!

P.S. Good username/post combo

1 Like

What???

fucking hate these things. have never figured out how to get paper out of them without it getting shredded up to fuck

2 Likes

Ro-Jaws and Hammerstein (2000ad) was a play on Rogers and Hammerstein.
Bit thick, me.

have attempted cow tipping before. ended up just running away when the cows started mooing at us

5 Likes

Cows are evil bastards! We once got chased of a small island we rowed out too in the west of Ireland.
The cows who lived there were having none of us. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Took me ages to realise this guy
https://goo.gl/images/2Hh11Y

is the same as this guy

1 Like

Joamberg

What the acronym of ‘Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent’ is.

3 Likes

C U Next Tuesday

1 Like