Things you have been slow to realise

Can’t believe you all sit there surgically spooning the kiwi fruit out of the skin, holding it up to your eyeline to make sure you’ve captured all the insides. JUST GIVE UP AND EAT THE SKIN, PSYCHOS

4 Likes

I just only recently discovered that when typing on an iPhone - if you need to go back and amend something you’ve typed already - rather than try and move the cursor to the correct spot by pressing a sausage finger on the screen and hoping it will land where necessary, if you hold the space bar down it then enables the cursor to be dragged to exactly the correct spot ready for editing. Mind blown :exploding_head:

7 Likes

thank you.

You

Woah

the black and white film that Kevin watches in Home Alone isn’t a real film

1 Like

I absolutely have just assumed it was real for the last 25ish years :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

You tease!

Looked this up and it seems that Shift+F3 cycles through case formatting in Office, but isn’t a Windows-wide shortcut. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Shift+F3 in Word. It’s particularly useful in legal contracts.

My sister used to think Gary Glitter and Gary Numan were the same person.

Does it add punctuation?

Woah…

I could understand if it was Gary Numan and Gary Oldman

1 Like

The town of Rovaniemi, which is the administrative centre of Lapland, has it’s own football team.

10 Likes

I’m not an American lawyer, thank heavens. My drafting is a pleasure to read and is expertly punctuated.

1 Like

That @AQOS is Jook. Oh dear…

1 Like

That ‘Who Let The Dogs Out?’ came out 18 years ago.

Cheers, @sadpunk.

1 Like

spoof on Angels with Dirty Faces innit

3 Likes

2 of my pals who were a couple booked to go there out of season for cheap. They broke up before the holiday but decided to go anyway together. They said there was absolutely nothing to do and they drank all the beer the pub had left on the first night. Friend said he read the same book 3 times.

3 Likes

my pal said that when she walked to my flat the other day, because her hands were full of bags she couldn’t check her phone for directions, so instead she got google to read the directions out to her on her headphones while she was walking

now obviously i know this is very widely used while driving but it literally never occured to me that you could also do it while walking somewhere, my mind was blown

6 Likes

Turn the volume down then!!

Doesn’t work

7 Likes