Things you have been slow to realise

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

I said, @discobot fortune, are you real?

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

I give up :woman_shrugging:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick. — Bruce Lee

@discobot roll d38

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Seriously though, only realised this when I saw on the profile that ‘read time’ was less than one minute. Don’t follow many threads in ‘live time’ so never really noticed how quick the responses were. Was equally confused by and impressed by whichever DiSer’s dedication in keeping it going.

I saw Clark Gregg from all the Marvel stuff on a show and he’s married to Baby from Dirty Dancing!!! Wo

Can’t believe you didn’t know this

asci shrug :wink:

Alright, Parappa the Rapper

This the sort of thing my mum would say. Like when she asked if I was going to put something on TwitFace.

TBF the Wikipedia page for the Ploughman’s lunch makes no mention of this although its in the Talk pages. This is most likely because there’s no direct page from a reputable source to link to as a citation. Wikipedia is great but for some things you can’t find out the relevant info for this reason.

However, if you flick to the Talk page there is often more detail there without the back. The Where’s Wally page contains the detail of why it was changed to Waldo in the States but, again, there’s no citation that can be provided so it’s not in the main article.

Probability stuff always seems counter-intuitive to me and I did a physics degree. But mainly I have to just trust that the maths is right, I can’t see the situation and instantly feel like I understand how the probability will fall out. So this doesn’t really surprise me.

Drove my Chevrolet to the Levrolet

Mostly the first option but sometimes the second if it’s cool enough. I think.

I remember at the time thinking how grim Torode’s attitude toward her was all through and when I found this out it was a bit sad, particularly recalling how her then partner was interviewed as part of the finalé and thinking that must have been a weird one to look back on.

File alongside Fargo Series 2 and 3 which both resulted in couples (including Ewan McGregor dumping his then wife)

@ma0sm you’re basically being given a big gold star here.