Things you have been slow to realise

That’s a terrible advert.

I fucking googled it and didn’t get it :joy:

Idgi

2 Likes

No fucking way did it take until 13th April 2019 for so many people to see that the lotto hand is also a smiley face!?

3 Likes

Still not getting this. Mission Winnow is some empty nonsense brand funded by Philip Morris… but what’s to get about the name?

3 Likes

One of my favourite bits of public transport weirdness.

That today is thursday

Also King’s Cross St Pancras is slightly north of Euston so it’s the Northern Line that’s got it wrong.

Always the Northern Line ain’t it.

2 Likes

I think it’s meant to be read as “Mission: Win Now”, i.e. some empty “come on, let’s get those titles!” motivational crap on Ferrari’s part. However, I have no clue whatsoever what this has to do with selling fags. It’s crap all round, really.

Ohhhhh… I took all their guff about “winnowing” ie literally sorting the wheat from the chaff literally.

How odd.

Yep, that’s what I thought at first; the stupid reflection logo is really distracting and misleading. Mission Failed as far as getting their message across is concerned.

Talking about it though, aren’t we?

1 Like

iamperv = I AM PERV

FUCK!

4 Likes

I was just pronouncing it as all one word in my head

1 Like

yea, to be fair i always read it as ‘i’m a perv’

God i need to open my eyes when reading

4 Likes

I AM PERV? But I’ve been calling her IAN PERV this whole time :scream::scream::scream_cat:

2 Likes

iamperv isn’t even her username what’s going on here

15 Likes

Woah

6 Likes

I’m not checking but I guarantee there’s at least 10 dickheads replying to say they were “today years old” when they learned this.

Cracking fact though. :+1::+1::+1:

It’s IMAPERV
It’s an anagram of VAMPIRE

Cheers

This was definitely in all the press commentary around the song when it came out.

(And also in the chorus pretty much tells you that?)

I got 21 seconds to flow
I got 21 seconds to go
'Cos if you like me lemme know
Let me in da studio
I got 21 seconds before I got to go

10 Likes