Things you have changed your mind on

Things change. People change. Opinions change. Change is as good as a…change.

So what have you changed YOUR mind on recently? Me?

1.Sunglasses. Used to think they were stupid. In the same catergory as hats. But now stick them on at every opportunity because people can’t see my eyes and the whole world is a nice calmer dark

1. Shorts. Used to have a no shorts rule. Now I wear them. Not because I look good, but because I have given up and they are more comfortable in the hot weather.

3.Brexit. Probably be fine :wink:

Basically made some changes to my opinions on summer clothes. How about you?

Protectionism

MAGA!

Tomatoes. Used to hate them, now I love them.

1 Like

Voting Labour
Having a career
Types of holidays I prefer

Brandy
Stilton
Merv Hughes

Now in to holidays with a hard drinking liquor buddy?

Tomato, tom-hate-no

1 Like

Bright colours, as a teen who started choosing her own clothes pretty late in life, (have got memories of being dragged around tk maxx as a 14yo by my exasperated mother who was like JUST CHOOSE CLOTHES and i was like YOU CHOOSE THEM) i basically started off with hideous bright hoodies and jeans and converse in all colours and just wore what was clean which ended up with some shocking combinations (one that sticks out is a neon orange nike hoodie, purple skinny jeans and grey woolly texture covnerse trainers). Anyway for the next 10 years after that phase i stuck to mostly dark colours and was traumatised by bright things but yellow is my new favourite, though i employ some restraint now. Got this tshirt the other day and i love it - https://m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0655502055.html

8 Likes

No I’m going to be the alcoholic instead

that’s a much better deal

Love Island

(shite > brilliant > meh)
(before i’d watched it > Chris and Kem > current series)

Brilliant > still good but more aware of how much producer manipulation is happening

1 Like

Work

(i HATRE my job > ehh it’s alright > i HATE my jo > eh it’s alright > i HA

1 Like

Changed my opinion on which way to place the toilet roll several years back. :exploding_head::exploding_head:

short sleeved shirts - used to hate them and wouldn’t ever consider buying one. Bought three this year so far and can’t wait for it to be warm enough to wear them.

Where did you place it before realising it’s for your bum?

2 Likes

Used to think KMCs were better than Dragon Shields. Can’t believe I was so wrong.

Schoolboy error

1 Like

Front to back. Always