Things you have only done once and it was wrong

I have only been provoked to punch someone once. I was 10 years old and somebody was goading me on the playground over the course of weeks. One day, I snapped and hit him. However, instead of channeling the force of my upper arm into the small surface area of my closed fist and directing it to a vulnerable area of his face , I swung round with a slap motion, hitting the side of his head with the side of my fist, like a croquet swing. At that moment, I knew violence wasn’t for me and have since worked actively to discourage it wherever I go.

What have you done only once and poorly executed at that?

2 Likes

Had a Manchester United player in my fantasy Premier league team

Is anyone gonna say it? I’m not sure I can say it

5 Likes

Got married

3 Likes

I couldn’t think of a way to phrase it very well

1 Like

Made pizza by hand

1 Like

Was more referring to how much this screams out for a your mum joke

6 Likes

I actually didn’t think that, and now I feel good about myself

Don’t blur It, say it loud enough for everyone to hear Chegg

6 Likes

Applied for a job at CERN. My application was so shit they didn’t even reply.

1 Like

No I am shy

Is this true? What was the role?

I can’t remember, but my guess would be something along the lines of “junior scientist”.

2 Likes

once drew a swastika on my pencil case when i was like 6 or 7, i got told off by the teacher and they explained why it was bad and i remember crying when they told me what nazis were.

Stole two tiny plastic seals from Emma in primary school. Still haunts me to this day. Sorry Emma.

2 Likes
Summary

YOUR MUM

7 Likes

Stole a child’s slide from a front garden while (obviously) very drunk. Got shamed into returning it on my walk home by some slightly less drunk people. Still remember the disapproving (if slurred) tone of “Look lads, a joke’s a joke but that’s a bit much.”

2 Likes

Lol, came here to say MARRIAGE.

What an eejit. Never again :rofl:

3 Likes

NOT AS MUCH AS YOUR MUM SCREAMS OUT FOR abandon reply

2 Likes

said goodbye to a shoe

6 Likes