Things you have secretly loved for ages

When you are walking somewhere, and there is someone walking towards you with a dog, and the dog looks up at its owner as if to check they are still there, and the owner is oblivious to it.

30 Likes

The song Feliz Navidad

22 Likes

I knew it!

Wild birds being in places they’re not meant to be.

e.g. the small bird that is flying around Schiphol right now

5 Likes

Ah apologies, then this was not the right post for this thread

1 Like

music to make boys cry by diana vickers

2 Likes

See also - when you walk past somebody with a dog and you and the dog share a look of quiet acknowledgement and the owner is oblivious.

6 Likes

The Donnas

Definitely best of the household chores

3 Likes

Meet Me Halfway by the Black Eyed Peas

that feeling where you fancy someone a bit and you think they might fancy you back a bit but due to circumstances you know that nothing will actually happen between you

13 Likes

i like it in a nice big sink

doing the dishes in a sink that’s too small or too low is horrrible, hate it

1 Like

When you go for a run and run past someone walking their dog off lead and the dog joins in with your run for a bit.

7 Likes

This but even in a friendship kind of sense. Pretty sure this is how people with seemingly loads of cool friends do it but I can’t help but think if I made an attempt to stay in contact it would be weird and a comete misjudgement on my part.

3 Likes

Got it on now. An absolute jam.

People I met for the first time last night added me to their big 40 person friendship group whatsapp chat and at the time I was like yesss I’m in there but now I just feel like a massive imposter and am never gonna post in it

2 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF

Oh I thought this was the ‘anxiety’ one. Imagine the rainbow says ‘anxiety’.

2 Likes

the sandwich chain Subway

I love Pret a Manger actually

3 Likes

I’m gonna brand this boujie and decadent, even though I reckon it’s less expensive that a footlong Subway