Things you have that other people probably don't have that would help them if they had them but they probably haven't thought about them.

You’re all wrong, clothes go in an ever-higher-and-more-precarious pile on a chair in the corner of the bedroom.

2 Likes

Can double as a home for house spiders as well.

Not got proper butter knives, but once bought a pack of supermarket budget cutlery and the knives in that were so thin and blunt their only real use is for spreading butter.

Mine is so shit it makes me angry every time. Can’t even use it mechanically right now, just have to pierce a series of holes round the rim instead …

I tried to buy some butter knives a few years ago. There’s some in our set of cutlery (the Robert Welch set which is just that bit too similar to the Pizza Express cutlery), so I ordered some online. I was anticipating that they’d be a similar size to the normal knives, but they were only about three inches long, which has led to regular mocking every since from my other half.

1 Like

Don’t rub it in!

A rice cooker and shamoji.

Perfect rice every time.

Couldn’t think of anything more boring than perfect rice everytime. I’m a thrill seeker.