Things you just don't get

Funko pops. What in the fuck are these things? Where did they come from? There was literally hundreds for sale in Smyths at the weekend. Was obscene.

1 Like

Oh man, Forbidden Planet in Nottingham is mostly full of these now. More Funko Pops than comics!

There are loads on people’s desks at work, ranging from Ron Swanson to Deadpool.

There’s a really good documentary on Netflix about Funko and their rise from niche collectible maker to mass producers of what is basically the same doll in a different hat.

2 Likes

I mean fair play to the lads for making dollar from essentially 3d printing Nintendo Mii characters

No Tang round here

We have a Harry Potter one and someone from Assassin’s Creed for the ten period when my son was obsessed with them 18 months back. Not seen the AC one for ages but HP turns up every now and then.

Like it’s sentient, or?

2 Likes

He might be, his specs are broken so he is probably just stumbling around.

2 Likes

reparo!

1 Like

It

1 Like

Are Fucko Pops just so that people can express that they’re into something without having a conversation?

1 Like

This was a genuine typo, but I prefer it

14 Likes

I think they’re basically a simpsons tie.

1 Like

I think its something you can buy for when you want to be reminded of a character you like but you don’t want to go to the effort of re-watching the show they’re from, re-playing the game etc.

2 Likes

Oh. I like remembering things. Might get some.

6 Likes

Maybe you can get ones of Disers? IDK.

1 Like

I don’t need reminding about any of you lot. You are my universe xoxoxo

3 Likes

I don’t get em but the Kids do. The kids love them. They look shite to me.

ipads / tablets

why don’t you want a keyboard

1 Like

Just read or watch shit on them so don’t need to do much typing.

1 Like