Things you like to check in on

Neighbours, Corrie, WWE. Don’t wanna commit myself to any of them in 2021 but it’s nice to pop my head in from time to time and see how they’re getting on.

What about you. Doesn’t have to be stuff you watch.

I’m watching Neighbours

2 Likes

The music board

15 Likes

is that duck hunter who shot Kerry Bishop still in it?

No, and spoilers but Daphne was shot and killed accidentally by hunters :frowning:

1 Like

Would be fuming about this if I could remember who Daphne was

2 Likes

Daphne giving birth with her tights still on and Bouncer’s dream. Neighbours’ finest days.

That was Kerry Bishop.

Someone mistook her for a duck.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Daphne died of some illness or other right.

Would be fuming about this if I could remember who Kerry Bishop was

2 Likes

She was shot dead by a duck hunter.

That’s the plot of an old folk song

3 Likes

She was in a car crash on the way back from her father’s funeral, and died just as she came out of the coma.

“I love you Clarkie”

2 Likes

Having a late morning dental appointment and being able to watch the 1:30pm episode of Neighbours. That girl or boy at school in the afternoon had leverage.

Knowledge is power.

3 Likes

Tragic

Dont like to think of Des or Joe Mangel being upset

Spoilers ffs

Further spoiler.

The duck hunter then went to the cafe where Harold Bishop worked and apologised for shooting her.

Apology wasn’t accepted.

2 Likes

Come on Harold, be reasonable mate

2 Likes

Tennis
The number of condors recorded in golf. It’s currently 5. I’ve been checking for several years and it’s not gone up in that time

1 Like

WWE is one for me actually. I don’t commit to watching it but check in on Sky One/social media now and again.

Haven’t watched Neighbours for about 20 years. Still did the neighbours tour when I was in Melbourne a couple of years back though