Things you once resisted but now have made your life better

I’ve always worked with a single computer screen at work. Few weeks ago IT came round trying to offload some spare screens - initially I was all ‘nope, fine with a single screen thanks’ but they set it up anyway. Moaned about it for a while and now it’s the best thing ever and I can’t believe I haven’t always worked like this.

Now you.

I used to buy into the idea that as a man I should stand up to piss, now I’m free from those constraints and my life is better for it.

Jeff Greene: What happened to you?

Larry David: I fell in the toilet.

Jeff Greene: How did you fall in the toilet?

Larry David: I went to go pee and the seat was up.

Jeff Greene: What does that have to do with you?

Larry David: I pee sitting down.

Jeff Greene: You pee sitting down?

Larry David: Yeah! Have you ever tried it?

Jeff Greene: No!

Larry David: It’s more comfortable. When you get up during the night you don’t have to turn the light on and wake up. And you get to read.

Jeff Greene: [incredulously] What are you reading?

Larry David: I’m reading a lot of stuff.

Jeff Greene: What stuff?

Larry David: If I pee 20 times during a day, I can get through the whole New York Times for God’s sake!

Jeff Greene: 20 times?

Larry David: Yeah! Hey buddy, while you’re peeing all over your shoe, I’m learning something!

Exactly!

Single line 2001? Fucking hell, you need to up your game!

Obviously

Riding bikes and wearing lycra while doing so

But has it made your life better? Really?

We got one of those fellas in work but it got busted within 48 hours I think because nearly everyone thought it was a normal bin and were picking at the lid with their finger nails. It now just has the lid open permanently. MOney well spent.

I think I might be on the verge of getting some of those lycra running shorts which is something I have resisted up until this point

Get some good running pants and some lined running shorts. That’s my scene

Getting my hair cut every 3 to 4 weeks, which is when it needs doing. I previously resisted because that seemed too frequent.

I’ve actually got a double but couldn’t get the fucking links to work properly now that google have messed things around with images.

Are there any triples on the market Big-B?

Yeah fo sho

Tips?

Decathers

No one has ever called it that

(until just now)

Not seen one but if one comes out I’m there in a flash. I have a wall alongside one side of my garden so could accommodate multiple lines. Could end in divorce but sometimes you just have to take a chance.

Mine’s over 5 years old now and still working perfectly. Obviously.