Things you’re meant to do but you’ve never bothered with

It’s only cast iron stuff anyway I think so you might not even own anything that needs it

2 Likes

Turning things off at the plug instead of leaving them on standby all the time

• Have
  • Haven’t

0 voters

Literally don’t know where to start with it tbh

Returning items that you have purchased that you don’t want to keep for whatever reason

• Have
  • Haven’t

0 voters

I don’t do it unless it’s the dreaded Contract Renewal Time, at which point I set aside half my day to working up the gumption to call them, then having to actually deal with it. Not because I hate people who work in call centres or anything, but because I find it really draining and anything to do with money causes me massive stress. Doing it at any time during the length of the contract can GTFO, no way am I putting myself through that. I’m like Chuck from Better Call Saul except it’s finances rather than electromagnetism that makes me break out the bacofoil

I don’t understand any of that

ALSO, LET’S REMEMBER TO KEEP IT LIGHT

1 Like

To be quite frank I don’t know if I do either, I don’t know what I’m doing!

Oh yeah, KEEP IT LIGHT SORRY

Sorry for being such a fun sponge everyone lets do more polls

Using that shoe protector spray stuff

• Have
  • Haven’t

0 voters

[/quote]

Certainly a time-saver.

just lost £45 on a shirt cos i put it in a place that i would literally never think to look and only remembered when it was past 30 days. might see if they’ll exchange it. might just suck it up and accept the loss. who knows.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

Used boot or shoe trees to keep your footwear in shape

• Have
  • Have not

0 voters

Flipped your mattress

• Have
  • Haven’t

0 voters

Cleaned your gutters

• Have
  • Have not

0 voters

This is so far beyond the limits of what I can deal with that it might as well be a different universe

1 Like

Brushed your pet’s teeth

• Have
  • Haven’t

0 voters

This might be the bleakest image ever to appear on this forum, and I’m including the SHITPOSTING thread.

2 Likes

Had separate eye tests for glasses & contact lenses (instead of just using your glasses prescription to order contacts)

• Have
  • Have not

0 voters

Screenshotting this as it’s currently nicely balanced…

Screenshot 2022-05-06 at 11.52.58

I’m always surprised whenever this is discussed on DiS. I don’t consider myself much of a wheeler dealer, but I would never just accept the first offer when there’s a fairly high chance that the price is being inflated. Are there any particular reasons why people don’t push back?

It’s really fucking boring

6 Likes