Things you really want to buy but won't

So tempted by an air fryer but I just KNOW that at some point I’ll have a funny five minutes and put something stupid in there like a sock or beans to see what happens and break it and it’ll be a huge waste of money. I can’t be trusted with stuff like that.

One of those DIY molding kits you can get, I want a concrete version of my face. But again, I’ll do it wrong and get it in my eyes and there’s no one here to help me so I’ll fall down the stairs or something and break my legs.

A specific pair of cowboy boots, £249.95. They have lightning bolts on them. And jewel details. a) I’m not spending that much on shoes and b) luckily, in a way, I don’t think they come in my size.

WBU?

2 Likes

Always toyed with the idea of a soda stream (mainly cause I wasnt allowed one as a kid) or a home brew type kit but I’d never use em

2 Likes

Is it that pricy? Oh right, mind definitely made up now!

1 Like

I’d love an ice cream maker but am sensible enough to know I’d use it about 3 times and lose interest when my ice cream wasn’t as nice as the stuff you get in shops.

2 Likes

Cracking examples, these. There’s a display of soda streams in the window of Lakelands and whenever I walk past I think… I could?? But yeah either wouldn’t use it or would have the same thing as the air fryer and put something weird in and it’d be a disaster.

That being said I believe our @tilty and @AQOS have them and use them on the reg so who knows??

2 Likes

Ooni pizza oven

7 Likes

Been doing a lot of research on Chinese handheld consoles for retro emulation. I probably won’t buy (another) one. Probably.

1 Like

A KISS FROM A ROSE

1 Like

These fucking boots, man D:

Never thought I’d be a shoe person but the older I get the more I’m like HELL YEAH I am a shoe person.
Just stood outside the window of this shop yesterday eve, peering through the window at all the beautiful shoes. So many animal prints and pom poms and heels and :cry:
2 Likes

I have my eye on this Stetson. Fantasising about settling into the whole cowboy look as I get older

https://stetson.eu/en/amasa-vitafelt-western-hat-white

1 Like

I know it’s Thursday but actual pictures of cock rings is a bit much

These boots. They’re about £350, but I keep telling myself the only thing holding me back from becoming some sort of hiker extraordinaire (pandemic aside) is that I don’t have nice boots. The fact I’ve only been hiking a handful of times in my entire life has absolutely nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

maybe the point is, less plastic waste

Okay, I actually really want these boots too. Just all the expensive boots basically. And a drum kit. Always wanted to learn, but never got round to it.

1 Like

Di2

1 Like

I did consider putting an image of one of those blow job replicating male sex toys in the middle of the nerd stuff.

1 Like

As a “joke”

1 Like

i have a pair of cowboy boots. never ever wear them.

This, but a cowboy hat.