Things you reckon other DiSers like but just need to confirm

Reckon @anon3515918 is into large pots of onken, can I confirm?

Hmm, I’m kind of instinctively anti-Dano but enjoy a lot of his work quite a lot. This is a tricky one but for the purposes of this thread and in the spirit of community I’ll say YES. CONFIRMED.

1 Like

Mmmm, Dano

6 Likes

I seldom indulge, but have never had a bad time when I’ve done so, so YES CONFIRMED

1 Like

i like A, but bin her off. no need to be missing such a lounging capability.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Of the big hitters of the branded big pot yoghurt world. Which is your weapon of choice?

Rachel’s? Onken? Yeo Valley? Other? Or own brand.

Oh no I forgot about that

It’s Alpro actually! My partner isn’t mad on dairy. I like their dark chocolate yoghurt too

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll update the spreadsheet

1 Like

I am very grateful for the opportunity to feedback my thoughts and feelings surrounding yoghurt.

Also, thought you might like to know we had the co-op own brand toffee yoghurt the other day and had a really nice time.

Sorry, I like hoovering.

It has to be Collective.

Literally nobody asked you

1 Like

I received several PMs requesting me to post my opinion on it, they were too concerned by your hectoring attitude to post directly however I am willing to stand up to you!

2 Likes

I can confirm this is true for the first two albums at least!

1 Like

I’ve long been of the opinion that @chadders likes cheddar.

Care to confirm?

Put it this way, when I was a teenager, my friends printed off a bunch of crude posters that said ‘If it’s not on toast, then it’s not on ilovetoast’s real name’s menu’ and put them up around school.

3 Likes

It’s alright I guess so yes.

1 Like

I reckon @Epimer likes getting toiletries for christmas because it means when he runs out he doesn’t have to go to the shop as much

1 Like