Things you "should" like that you don't

Basically stuff where you should enjoy something based on your tastes or becase it’s similar to other things you love, but for some reason the thing just doesn’t click with you at all.

Requiem for a Dream - love films in that style but this one didn’t absolutely nothing for me, just left me bored and irritated. Felt pretty edgelord-y and a bit

(used to feel this way about The Big Lebowski too but after my 3rd viewing I started to love it so :man_shrugging: )

Prawns - seafood is all grand but prawns are never my fav. Probably due to a bad experience as a kid more than any flavour issues, but still.

Should have liked radiohead based on the music i like/time I’ve spent on here but no, i do not like them

5 Likes

mogwai. the way people talk about them and describe their music sounds like it would be 100% up my street, plus they’re from glasgow

but i just think they’re shite.

6 Likes

marmite

Same

I feel the same about ‘Reqiuem…’.

Berberian Sound Studio was something i expected to like (toby jones, broadcast, peter strickland… all :ok_hand: with me) found it a bit of a slog though.

3 Likes

Atdi
Trail of dead
Shellac
Radiohead
Rftc/hot snakes
South park
The films of pta
Boosts
Chcolate cake

3 Likes

All that Marvel shite.

Fucking hell!

8 Likes

Tolkien too.

2 Likes

Misread your first one there and thought you were slagging off the best supermarket.

3 Likes

Went too far with boost didnt i

7 Likes

Would never do that. Love aldi.

But lidl can burn in hell never been

1 Like

Deftones. Can’t stand Chinos voice or that ridiculously compressed guitar sound.

4 Likes

Aldi >>>>> Lidl

Prince

Star Trek, probably.

4 Likes

nah 142x12 for lyfe

2 Likes

Lower Taxes
The Conservative Party
Rugby Union

1 Like

yeah that one is weird, thought you’d be mad into goblins and wizards and whatever