Things you’ve done/tried because of other dissers (Rolling)

Too many to remember! I’ll just go with irons’ haggis toastie

1 Like

Have you really though?

SOAWJO

3 Likes

Nope.

Heel plasters are your friend.

1 Like

Storing tins upside down. Kudos whoever you were.

4 Likes

Thank you @saps for recommending that Dissect podcast. Got so much enjoyment out of it and listening to it has genuinely enriched my life.

5 Likes

What are the benefits of this?

Doubles the shelf life

1 Like

Tried lebkuchen on the combined recommendation of @rich-t, @Witches and @incandenza. I am very thankful for that, cheers guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to @anon44830896’s recommendations I had some amazing pancakes in San Francisco and went to a cool little chocolate factory there too

Got into Thundercat last year on the recommendation of @Kallgeese and @Severed799

Stayed at a really nice pub in Herne Hill on my birthday thanks to a DiSer beginning with A, may have been @AcceptanceIII

4 Likes

Seems like @anon44830896 is quite the influencer!

3 Likes

Very disturbing lack of appreciation for me turning so many of you onto swallowing jelly beans with water like they’re pills before a morning run.

Ingrates.

6 Likes

wasted the prime years of my life on a forum

9 Likes

@jordan_229 encouraged me to go to Le Guess Who last year. It fell just after I’d had a really shit time with mental health stuff, and it turned out to be one of the best weekends of 2017. So yeah, ta matey x

5 Likes

I think I also need to thank @anon44830896 for bigging up the Lakeland heated driers? got the 3 tiered bad boy for Christmas and literally just moved it into a new home (the gap between my bed and wardrobe) in its cute little jacket.

4 Likes

gonna claim responsibility for this one

1 Like

And a huge thank you sir! A lot of the music I love the most comes from recommendations from people on here and last year’s most exciting discovery was definitely protomartyr

1 Like

YES! So glad you’ve gotten into him!

2 Likes

the absolute boy

2 Likes