Things you’ve done/tried because of other dissers (Rolling)

All that squatting. Why not just sit down??

Can’t believe no one has enriched their kitchen life with a hand AND separate tea towel

still doesn’t part your cheeks as much, harder reach angle, added benefit of doing a little workout

get fucked

Why do you think I’m spending so much time deep cleaning my asshole?

also: Ouch! u r a meanie

Go clean a ham m9.

3 Likes

Absolute nonsense. Can’t believe I’m only finding out now you’re a stander. This is like Captain America: Civil War. (I think Iron Man was the one in the right in that film, I’m Iron Man)

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Absolutely not! I reckon Iron Man is a stander. and has an amazing Japanese jet toilet. I want one SO bad.

This is supposed to be a nice thread…

<3 same

1 Like

When I first started going bald I tried Regaine after a good review on old DiS from @xylo. When it didn’t work for me I started shaving my head with an Edwin Jagger razor as recommended by @colossalhorse.

DiS basically rules my scalp.

3 Likes

Hmmm.

• Cycling to work. This is now the cycling thread
  • Loads of music, too many to list.
  • Not smoking.
  • Supporting Scottish Independence (ta @TheWza)
  • Stop acting like a misogynistic prick online (ta @anon82218317)
  • Potato salad sandwiches (ta @ghostpony)
  • Eating risotto a lot (ta @marckee)
  • Podcasting (ta @guntrip via his radio show)
3 Likes

Absolutely tons of stuff. Can’t even begin to list it all so I’ll go for the mist recent which is investing in a spice rack out if envy of @colon_closed_bracket

1 Like

I reckon most of my best nights out/holidays/festivals/playlists/gifts/letters are with people from here too.

When i remember I store my tins upside down too.

I watched Cemetery Junction

4 Likes

how’d you rate it

yeah definitely echo @escutcheon’s comments - you and others definitely made me think about the way i behave online (mainly) and I’ve definitely look to change/improve my behaviour.

I’ve been on here since 2001 (mainly as as lurker) and it’s mad how much has come and gone and changed.

Average / 10

and you call these cleaned hams de

3 Likes