Things you would like people to drop

When I first started going out with my new wife she stayed over and the toilet broke. We were okish for wees until the plumber came as we slashed in the bidet (removed shortly after this incident). But I needed a shit so I went beyond the boundary of the communal garden and curled one out in the woods, Mearsstyle.

I must hear about it at least once a quarter. Drop it now. If you wanted to do something about it the time was then.

2 Likes

Ok, who’s going to start mentioning this episode to Balonz every quarter from now on?

20 Likes

Does Balonz shit in the woods?

14 Likes

yes

8 Likes

Who mentions it? Hope its raised at the quarterly communal garden association meeting, under aob.

2 Likes

Maybe Ronan is still talking about it but I left there in 2007.

Childish Gambino to drop Spirits. Can’t wait till September.

1 Like

Did you bury it?

And deny the flies a meal? Of course not, I’m not a monster.

The time (7 years ago?) I got really really really really really drunk at a hockey tour and was unintelligible (is that a word?). Let it go guys we’ve all been drunk before.

People seemed to stop saying that I live in a caravan (no idea where that came from) and quite frankly I am glad because it very much confused me.

I poo’d in a bucket on the beach once and my parents love to bring it up.

27 years old I was.

12 Likes

I wouldve thought you’d have wanted us to drop the £6 toast

3 Likes

I can live with that.

I meant now, you cheeky scamp!

I believe @fappable liked an alfresco dump on occasion. She never seemed to mind us mentioning it. I miss fapps

3 Likes

Gf keeps mentioning how I accidentally got drunk on our first date. Wasn’t even that drunk, more tipsy. Didn’t even do anything stupid.

I’m more offended by how bland the anecdote is than anything.

4 Likes

She’s a shed shitter. That is indoor shitting and inexcusable!

2 Likes

Bf loves to bring up how much I loved Horrible Bosses 2 and that he’s never seen me laugh so hard at a film ever.

It’s true but let it go ffs

1 Like

I was 3 and staying over at my cousins house, and I woke up in the middle of the night scared and my aunt and uncle had to call my parents to pick me up at night.

Im 26 now, but still have this story levied upon me at every possible opportunity.

DROP IT

Another 1: I stayed over at a rich relatives house to watch a WWE PPV when I was like 10 and ALLEGEDLY (I dont remember doing this at all) pissed in a very expensive ornamental vase.

DROP THIS PISS CONTAINING VASE

2 Likes