Things you'd like but they are too expensive/hard to get hold of

these amazing crisps, which I think I’d have to buy in bulk and pay about £20 postage for

1 Like

Ah well if time were no object I probably would swallow the ridiculous cost (and regret it later) but it’s too tight for flights really so there’s that.

1 Like

Numerous trainers and tee shirts from Europe, where they no longer ship to the UK

Numerous records on discogs, where postage is more expensive than the actual record

1 Like

All of these guitars. But theyre between a grand or two each.
So like, fuck that.

3 Likes

Maybe @anon75298087 is closer and can grab them for you?

Converse hi-tops. Used to have loads in various patterns and colours and now I have none and they’re like £80 a pair.

1 Like

Annoyingly it’s just as awkward for me to get to Kent without a car than London from here :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, the options I see are so dull now. A real shame. Also I don’t know that the quality is that good any more. Feels like they start falling to pieces and losing their colour in a few months.

1 Like

I got one from next years ago that I love to death! Not as big as a oodie but just a big soft fleecey pullover for lounging

1 Like

Yeah they’re either just block colours or limited edition collaborations for £200 or whatever. I miss my tartan ones.

1 Like

Still think of this bag 25 times a day

3 Likes

You think of it because you’re a masochist?

No contemplating whether or not to buy it

That may honestly be the ugliest bag I’ve ever seen, sorry.

3 Likes

It’s not for you, it’s for me

10 Likes

I’d fuck with it.

1 Like

Do you wanna go halfs and do some sort of shared custody.

£925 each

1 Like

So many amazing clothes that are my size! But they are in the US and shopping costs/taxes are an absolute fortune

1 Like

Is it handbag sized or is it more bowling sized?

in between