Things you'll keep on doing after Covid's finished

Will certainly wear a mask if I’m not well and need to pop to a shop or something when it’s no longer mandatory, but fuck me, there have been two occasions recently where I’ve come over really faint and my face has been sweating profusely because I’ve been wearing a mask. Both have been medical settings, and it’s made me feel so ill I’ve had to go to a toilet so splash water over my face and wait for the feeling to subside :tired_face:

1 Like

Might get some Lana style lace masks

1 Like

transport masks, yes obvs

pubs and bars are still gonna be festering disease holes, tho, so idk

yeah but you go there for the disease innit

4 Likes

probably going to pick my nose and touch my face just as much as I do now tbh

Work from home when suffering from a mild cold instead of travelling in to the office

• Yes
  • No
  • Did this before Covid anyway

0 voters

I used to struggle in for the most part unless it was something contagious and worse than a cold, and reserve wfh for days when i wouldn’t be able to drive safely or work in the office, but I’ll probably wfh if i feel even slightly rough in future. I’m not the biggest fan of wfh but it’s much better if you feel shit

would like to but pretty much expect my industry to immediately revert to the old ways on june 21st

Yep, once got norovirus after doing a return to work interview for someone who had been off with it and came back too soon. I can’t describe how pleased I was about that.

1 Like

How short are your arms?

Farting with impunity whilst in online meetings. Remembering to put yourself on mute.

1 Like