Things your parents do (polls)

Segue into a completely unrelated point and talk about that for ages. We were talking about the vaccine rollout earlier and she mentioned that someone she knew had it and he was only 70, but before coming to that, went off on one about his robin reliant collection which I patiently and politely went ‘mmhmm’ through, and I’ve just received this:

So, go wildly off point during conversations:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

use the non hd versions of television channels:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

:smirk:

drink cups of tea at 10pm

• yes
  • no

0 voters

go absolutely mad on photographing things on holiday on their phones. like, every 5 minutes there’s a new photo

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Insist on having that setting on the telly where everything looks like it was filmed like a soap

• Yeah
  • Nah

0 voters

1 Like

delete emails or text messages once they’ve read them because they’re worried about them taking up space:

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Call you for tech advice that takes so long that it makes you wonder how much it’d cost to send them to Switzerland

• Yes
  • No
  • You monster

0 voters

Get massively wound up if the bin doesn’t get collected on the day they’re expecting

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

assume that you know their passwords for everything, and if you don’t, how to access things without using the password ‘because you’re into computers’

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I will keep doing this until they replace the numbering.

Understand what you do for a living

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

But then I do know my dad’s password for everything.

3 Likes

Insist on watching the news at a certain time when it’s literally completely accessible all of the time and on TV 24 hours a day

• aye
  • nay

0 voters

refer to ‘Czechia’ or ‘the Czech Republic’ as ‘Czechoslovakia’

• yes
  • no

0 voters

still have vcr and dvd players underneath their brand new 50 inch 4k telly, but not plugged in

• yes
  • no

0 voters

and every single photo is blurry with the horizon at a 45 degree angle

1 Like

Maintain petty boycotts/feuds with certain organisations/people for reasons no-one can remember any more

• No
  • Mum I don’t care why you don’t support the Cats Protection League

0 voters

purchase really horrific looking sunglasses

• yes
  • no

0 voters

leave you pointless voicemail messages

• thankfully no
  • yes but why

0 voters

hi it’s mum i just tried to call you bye