Things you've done in Warwickshire

I’ve seen a really big tree that made me feel a sense of awe. I’ve been to the Odeon in Leamington Spa. I had sexual intercourse for the first time in Kenilworth. I’ve been to Warwick Castle at least three times.

What have you done in Warwickshire?

1 Like

I got underage served by 3 pubs in an afternoon, also banned by 3 others.
And I got stoned, and I saw Ian McKellan’s cock all in one day.

5 Likes

I’ve walked around Stratford, Warwick and Leamington Spa.

I got married in Warwick.

1 Like

Bought a CD copy of Be Here Now on the day of release (August 21st 1997) in Coventry WH Smiths.

2 Likes

Not sure if Coventry is in Warwickshire but I may be wrong

1 Like

I’m sure I used to have an amusing anecdote about a time I went to Leamington when I was around 20, but I can’t remember it now, sorry.

1 Like

It was when I looked it up 5 minutes ago!

1 Like

Coventry will get what it’s given and be bloody PLEASED about it

3 Likes

Oh also played cricket at Dorridge Cricket Club.

Went on some shakespeare bullshit, cant remember a thing about it.

2 Likes

Loads, I studied at warwick, lived in kenilworth and leamington spa and visited local places and attractions like warwick castle. Haven’t been back since I graduated though but I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for Warwickshire

3 Likes

what was the tory ratio like in warwick?

So many, I steered clear in general but damn

4 Likes

Is Nuneaton in Warwickshire? I ate some really sour sweets there

2 Likes

Fired an automatic BB gun.

It is!

Watched a pirated Saving Private Ryan vhs

Lost this toy cat and cried

3 Likes

Cycled 345 miles in 24hrs

I would like to be done in Warwickshire as the man of my dreams (who was briefly on DiS in like 2005 but idk his username) lives there. but he’s 45 and has a girlfriend of like 20 years which is truly regrettable because I really do fancy the absolute motherfucking tits off him and would really, really, really like him to wreck my gash.

5 Likes