Things you've not had since you were a kid but have now had and need to share

Pretty sure I have not had ribena cordial since I was a child. Then the other day I was really thirsty in the shop and bought a bottle of Ribena premixed and drank it going round the shop. It was so delicious and cold that I bought a bottle of the cordial.

God it’s good. Why did I abandon this.

Your turn.

Ribena is nice hot too

4 Likes

Got bang into ribena again last year and then forgot about it. Gonna get bang into it again now

Got a tin of Heinz spaghetti hoops with sausages in the cupboard that’s been there for A While and I’m saving for a very distinct kind of hangover. Don’t think I’ve had them as an adult

2 Likes

Never liked Ribena, but I did like orange squash, because citrus > berries. Recently my daughter has been having some Robinsons peach squash thing and I’ve started helping myself, it’s quite nice.

• Citrus
  • Berries

0 voters

berries are far superior.

1 Like

never had a berry drink that ‘quenched’ my thirst.

truth.

1 Like

you need a ribena

Were those the ice pops in long plastic sleeves that shredded the edges of your mouth as you ate them? Because they were great.

3 Likes

Similarly, had one of those cider ice lollies a couple of weeks ago. Had literally not even thought about them in about 25 years but quite fancied one during a walk then came across a retro ice cream van about 5 minutes later who had them. That sounds like it was a dream but it actually happened.

1 Like

Best berry cordial: