Think we should declare a moratorium on calling people a Tory

Mighty mighty mighty bosstonys

Eat the rich!

I agree about Tory foie gras though, it’s a bit too oily (made as it is from the enlarged livers of hedge fund managers)

it’s free range though, you don’t even need to force feed them they keep gobblin’ etc etc

Take it to this week’s filth thread

You’ve all fucking lost it.

Jokes on you Kallgeese. We never had it in the first place!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :upside_down_face:

Do you have things like the Tory party in Ireland Kallgeese?

What would you rather they called you? Mate, pal, friendo?

Boss

Personally would prefer mate to sir

Use all of these at work. And more

Definite Tory

Gonna say no not really, but there are definitely quite a few dublin tories, if that makes sense

:grimacing:

Hmm. Certain elements of the two main political parties could be described as Tory lite but nothing as bad as the Conservatives themselves. @cutthelights wrote a good summary yesterday actually!

my completely anedoctal perspective is that the Irish are a pretty progressive nation these days so hopefully there’s a change coming for you folks soon :slight_smile:

Irish conservatism is also so closely linked to the church that it can be a very different beast to eg dave Camerons way of thinking

Ah, yes, spot on. I am worried about this new, younger breed of politicians like Varadkar and Eoghan Murphy though. No links to the church but definitely coming at issues from a conservative angle.

Fingers crossed Bam. A new wave of protests over housing have broken out so hopefully that leads to some change! We’re a good bunch and we’re getting there.

Le moratournoium