Think we should declare a moratorium on calling people a Tory

This is already sort of happening electorally as younger professionals (who tilt left) are priced out of cities and move into the surrounding suburbs at an earlier stage in life.

also it’s kind of strange that on the left it seems that voting for something bad is an unforgivable sin but when committing a bad act we look to rehabilitation rather than retribution. Seems like a bit of a disconnect there in the rhetoric.

4 Likes

MoraTORYum

2 Likes

Who P-Bone?

he’s the one who looks like Sven Goran Eriksson

1 Like

Never been called that myself.
My nephews and niece all call me “Uncle T”. I’m not sure if thats sweet or pure laziness.

How about you @anon5266188?

1 Like

Edit: I misread that completely.
Also all Tories are evil no matter who they look like.

I have three Uncle Tony’s. Three.

How about that.

2 Likes

Ah if only you had one less they could have started a Two-Tone band. :wink:

8 Likes

Can’t allow that I’m afraid xylo, but nice effort.

1 Like

For what it’s worth I’ve always found it quite funny when I see polls on here that are like;

I DONT ENJOY GOING TO RESTAURANTS

IM A TORY

because often it’s quite ridiculous and said in good jest and my sense of humour is totally childish sometimes. But if it stops I’m not too fussed.

5 Likes

All recurring jokes on here should be retired after one calendar month

13 Likes

yeah I think if you’re signposting your own ridiculousness then it could be fine sparingly

My nephew and niece call me “Tone” which I like.

I have almost certainly been called T-Bone at some point but never to the point where it has stuck

1 Like

Tony or rather Anthony is a popular name in my family.

My dad, a cousin on my mums side and the middle name of a cousin on my dads side.

Yeah not a fan of calling somebody Tory who holds a different view. Get it’s a joke, but it’s worn thin quickly

3 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

Solid name. Your family knows what it’s doing :+1:

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t catch that, what did you say?

6 Likes

objectively the best pun you could get from that specific setup.

2 Likes