Thinking of u ☺

Hi DiS! :wave: I was just listening to the new Marina album and thinking it’s such a banger and I wish I could tell someone and then I remembered I’m signed up on a music forum and it reminded me of all you lovely people so I thought I’d swing by to say hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope you’re all doing well and are getting vaxxed and ready for your hot girl summers :fire: Anyway check out the new Marina album it’s such a banger, I’ll stick around for a bit to say howdy to peeps if anyone’s about but yes fantastic to see you all :kiss:

Ya girl Rarity xx

P.S. Big thumbs up for Olivia Rodrigo as well, 13/10

P.P.S. That new CHVRCHES track too, it hits me deep where it hurts

50 Likes

Nice to see you! How’s it going?

Hello Rarity :wave: :grinning:

Hello Rarity!

Good to hear from you :purple_heart:

I’m good thanks :slight_smile: Life’s been pretty chill lately, just been sat at home working and getting through things. I’m not out and about too much but I’m gonna have my first roast since pre-COVID on Sunday which I’m very hype for. How’s things with you?

2 Likes

Hey bud!

1 Like

Hey Gnomey! :smiley: How’s life?

1 Like

Ah so glad to hear from you! <3

Waves :wave:

yeah not too bad thanks, half-jabbed now so tentatively returning to normal life :slight_smile:

hi!

your avatar isn’t rarity; this intrigues me

1 Like

Rarity!! We’ve got Menless Monday coming up next week, would be fab if you wanted to join us x

This time I remembered not to multipost so the site doesn’t yell at me D:

@Scout Hey! Hope life’s good for you <3

@chris-budget Well hi there :wave:

@Bamnan Woop woop! I get my 2nd jab on Thursday and I can’t bloody wait

@escutcheon My av is a Squirtle pony cause I’m a forever memeber of The Squad :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh god this sounds like heaven please tell me more

1 Like

Hello, welcome back :unicorn:

I was also going to mention menless monday but @TheBarbieMovie2023 just got there first.

1 Like

(don’t think anyone here really minds multiposting…I hope not at least as I do it constantly!)

excited for gen5, not gonna lie.

Also hi rarity :blush:

It’s basically a day where men are asked to not start threads so that women/NB people’s voices can be better heard and be allowed to dictate topics of discussion, it’s only a small thing but it’s generated soem really cool discussions in the past!

3 Likes

Hi @froglet!

@Bamnan I know but I’m being super chatty here so I don’t wanna go too crazy!

Hi @Fintans_Cat!

@TheBarbieMovie2023 I am so there. I HAVE OPINIONS ABOUT ANYA TAYLOR-JOY’S WARDROBE IN THE QUEEN’S GAMBIT AND THEY MUST BE SHARED

4 Likes