Thinking of u ☺

Oh god this sounds like heaven please tell me more

1 Like

Hello, welcome back :unicorn:

I was also going to mention menless monday but @TheBarbieMovie2023 just got there first.

1 Like

(don’t think anyone here really minds multiposting…I hope not at least as I do it constantly!)

excited for gen5, not gonna lie.

Also hi rarity :blush:

It’s basically a day where men are asked to not start threads so that women/NB people’s voices can be better heard and be allowed to dictate topics of discussion, it’s only a small thing but it’s generated soem really cool discussions in the past!

3 Likes

Hi @froglet!

@Bamnan I know but I’m being super chatty here so I don’t wanna go too crazy!

Hi @Fintans_Cat!

@TheBarbieMovie2023 I am so there. I HAVE OPINIONS ABOUT ANYA TAYLOR-JOY’S WARDROBE IN THE QUEEN’S GAMBIT AND THEY MUST BE SHARED

4 Likes

Hi Rarity! Glad to hear you’re doing well, hope lockdown was okay

Hi Rarity!

Yeah it’s been fine for me. I’ve been working the whole time and I was always pretty isolated at the office anyway so being at home didn’t change much, just meant I had times for TV and vidya games when I had nothing to do :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Just realised that I’m on a new account from when you were here last it’s Funkhouser

Oh hey bud! How’s tricks?

1 Like

All good thanks, start a new job at a brewery on Monday. Still churning out HGATR threads and started a thing you might not have heard about yet called Menless Monday.

Well this is something of a…rarity :sunglasses:

CSI music

Rarity!

A new post from you is a… thing that isn’t so common

Is there a word for that?

Also hello again :smiley:

Welp this thread had a good run. Bye folks

7 Likes

Ooh, nice! Good luck on the new job!

1 Like

Hi Rarity! Hope you’re good.

Totally fell off the Marina train recently but I stuck on The Family Jewels the other day and it still bangs. Must check out the new one!

Hi! Yeah I’d dropped off Marina after Froot was kinda crap but this album is a huge return to form. It really feels like it picks up from her Family Jewels/Electra Heart era so you’ll probably have a good time with it :slight_smile:

1 Like