Thirsty? No! I said Thursday

dailythread
thursday

But like this fella then?

Hello! Today is my Friday/last day of work for three weeks before I go off travelling. :earth_asia: Going out for dinner with my flatmates as well later. :heart_eyes:

Spoiler tag pls!

I KNOW I HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF

@WEEBER’s POST HOWEVER IS JUST UNCALLED FOR!

Yeah, that sort of size

Rectified.

Sorry @colossalhorse too.

Ah it’s alright I’d have probably clicked it anyway. I don’t want to know but I HAVE TO KNOW

Some people wear them in London anyway; I’m guessing mostly tourists from the part of Asia where it’s common, but even so, I don’t see any problem with you doing it.

No worries mate; easily done :slight_smile:

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

In preparation for an unconscious bias webinar that I’ve signed up to today for precious, precious CPD points, I did an online test thing.

Apparently my brain strongly associates “science” with “male”. I’m sure Dr Mrs Epimer PhD (Cantab) will be thrilled to hear that.

Can someone please tell my mind to calm the fuck down? Dunno what’s been going on up there in the last couple of days at all.

my brain kept trying to read that as you sawed off your cold sore. like, with a saw.

it’s too early.

Had one of those in the kitchen sink just this morning. I’ve been teaching the kids to not be scared of spiders and to treat them as our friends and first line of defence against annoying insects - as a result I make a point of catching them in my hand, usually smaller ones than that in fairness, and releasing them carefully in the garden.

As there was no one around to see this morning I opted for the glass + piece of paper technique - my bravado doesn’t extend to impressing myself…

Had a dream that i won the lottery.

Woke up to an email asking me to log into my National Lottery account.

£25, ffs.

DON’T BE DELAYED TODAY, TRAINS, YOU BASTARDS

I’m thinking of getting one to wear on my commute

My cold has advanced from sore throat phase to snuffling and sneezing snotty stage

I would much rather by WFH but have had to come in to sort some stuff out, planning on heading home as early as I can after lunch though

Today was also the 1st day of “kids back to school” for me, was quite comforting to slip back into the routine last night/ this morning