Thirsty Thursday

Letting my friend do something to my eyebrows later, I’ve never had a beauty type thing done before and I’m terrified quite frankly.

Walking into didsbury for a change, hope I’ll be back in time for the plumber.

Got another new tour later so need to learn that at some point. A right schmoozy guy is coming because its a free one and desire being a millionairre he can not turn down a freebie (whilst supposingly being a champion of the culture scene but refusing to pay any artists)

:syringe: :two: :champagne: :beers:

8 Likes

The weather in Sheffield is ‘overcast’ and ‘cold’ I’m afraid

OK I’ve decided I’m on holiday whilst I’m two towns over and have just sat under a skylight in a lovely cafe. Man, I wish I was rich champion of culture and could just do this shit everyday.

3 Likes

no mice were caught today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy glow from lovely evening with my friend ruined by nightmares :upside_down_face: cheers subconscious!

Oh some really confident TV people have sat down next to me and I’ve remembered why I don’t like West didsbury

I really want to find somewhere nearby to do some wild swimming. Massive urge to go jump in a lake.

2 Likes

going to wales inni

3 Likes

Been to court loads and every time it’s been a shambles for one reason or another. Not surprised to hear this in the least.
Good luck with it though. Hope you brought a book.

1 Like

What’s worse? Coffee memes or wine memes?

Haven’t been swimming in so long. My dream is to basically be a Haruki Murakami protagonist who goes to public pools to swim lengths at unsocial hours

4 Likes

Gin memes

4 Likes

4 Likes

going back through old soundcloud stuff and forgot about this. never did make a vocal for it, don’t think it needs one really. just nice warm beeps.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think we did the same Google search

2 Likes

Indeed!

I’ll stop now

6 Likes

Morning!

I would like to wear my shorts to work, but they come below the knee, each leg is actually wide enough for two legs and, frankly, look a bit silly.

What I am going to do is pop to Primark on the way in and get a pair of their cargo shorts that actually fit properly, so I can wear them tomorrow. Had to do the same with the trousers, as the ones work gave me are like harem trousers.

1 Like

Entertaining yourself with jazz records and feeding yourself on pasta?

2 Likes