This day is Saturday

Morning everyone.

I’m up at this ungodly hour to take my son for another university open day. Durham this time. We’re booked on the 06:55 from King’s Cross. Why not stay in a Travelodge the night before? Good question.

It’s going to be a nice day apparently. What are you all up to?

Up at 6 for no good reason. Baby still asleep. Taking her to her first baby swimming thing today which will either be lovely or she’ll have a meltdown :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I had a rubbish night. Kiddo has a temperature and was up lots in the night crying. I’m up now and watching rugby. Not going to work as my wife has not be able to look after the kiddo on her own today after her op.

Just been to watch some wrestling

27 Likes

Stay strong man :hugs:

8 Likes

Cheers. Quite like her being ill as it’s the only time she’ll lay on my chest without wriggling away, so get some free cuddles this morning

1 Like

Cat woke me up at 6 howling for food. Still feel pretty ill :face_with_thermometer: Off to work in a bit then out for a seafood feast later :grinning:

I’m 34 today! Obviously up at 6, hanging with the cat.

23 Likes

Happy birthday pal!!! This 6am cat thing is obviously a weird birthday ritual.

4 Likes

thanks! I’m into it! She’s being super cute so I can’t complain too much but…6am :sob:

2 Likes

It’s like your posts are my posts :joy: I wish she’d fuck off just for half an hour!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

happy birthday big men

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to @Funkhouser! What an absolute GBOL :cake: :partying_face: :fireworks:

13 Likes

Omg fumkyyyy birthday!!! Happy birthday @Funkhouser.

5 Likes

Is this your wife or kiddo you’re talking about?!?!

1 Like

Coming from king of the GBOLs that’s high praise, thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you tiltothy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Had a DiSser dream!
Me and @laelfy were in a foreign country and decided to go into a supermarket to buy snacks for a long bus journey. I couldn’t decide what to buy which ,quite rightly, frustrated elfs cos the bus was leaving in 2 mins.
Then I woke up so I don’t know if we caught the bus or not? Maybe @laelfy can finish this story?

4 Likes