This day is Saturday

@moousee seems to be back in the game. Apparently there’s a silent disco in Chorlton tonight.

2 Likes

I spent a year living in Durham and this is pretty much my opinion of that experience.

1 Like

Lads are talking about their favourite white labels :smile:

Had fish and chips last night and pizza tonight but didn’t post in either thread. I can only apologise.

2 Likes

I can’t find the link as I printed it out at work, but here it is (you can save the image your end, I think)

1 Like

Just busying myself around the kitchen. Walk was nice; details here

1 Like

Vice versa for me, i reckon. Have posted the pizza, but yet to show off my fish

Ffs, @Gnometorious has got her sock the wrong way round

New kitten has been asleep on and off for hours. Our other cat doesn’t seem to mind her too.

8 Likes

Having an absolute 'mare over here, I tell you!

1 Like

Used to holiday near Hunstanton when I was a kid. Lovely. Great bus service up there too,

Wanna hear how @bamnan 's big night out is going.

4 Likes

Gonna spend the night watching rocket an and posting on DrownedInSounddotcom

1 Like

I used to have a Wallace and Gromit alarm clock thing and the alarm would be Wallace saying “morning Gromit, time for walkies!”. Wallace and Gromit makes me wanna cry it’s so wholesome.

4 Likes

Gf reckons my sore throat is probably the beginnings of tonsillitis, so that’s good.

Going to eat a load of ice cream.

Grub is cool, thanks for the recommendation @anon45164313! Hopefully we’ll meet next time we’re in Manchester x
Determined to get a nice pastry tomorrow.

2 Likes

I fucking hated Toy Story 4 and I can’t believe that there isn’t a hundred Internet things on it.

Can you say why without spoiling it?

So, my aunt got my dad some ancestry type thing for his b’day. I always knew (obviously) that I had the same name as my dad and my pa but wasn’t sure how much it stretched back.
Anyway tonight for the first time ever I finally saw my great grand dad, the first of us (our name). He was from Islington, and he lived to 52.
Actually got quite emotional by it all.
This is Lo-Pan Snr Snr Snr:

21 Likes

Had a nice day, took misty to the Forest with my pal :smiling_face:

Then we visited more pals and hung out in their garden eating cheese, crackers and cake :smiling_face:

9 Likes