This day is Saturday

Might go bed

3 Likes

Feb.15. 1925 - Upon retiring to my lodgings for long due slumber, I received a telegram advising of certain festivities being held on the Tottenham Court Road, whence a company of my colleagues and associates had resolved to rest and imbibe a variety of refreshments.

‘Blast!’ I was heard to exclaim - my prior arrangements to lie low and enjoy a simple meal of pasta and wines in said lodgings lay tattered before my very eyes and flung from the window in a burst of depravity that had heretofore eluded me this day.

I stepped out the door into the cool London night, and got royally fucked on whisky.

14 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
beautiful. :grinning::+1::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

In fookin’ Chorlton. Where the fuck is that?

Chorlton.

3 Likes

Did moussee make you go there? It’ll be fun on a Saturday night, you’ll be fine :grin::flushed::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like Dulcimer in Chorlton.

Nice one, Google.

3 Likes

Hate it when I go to the main page and it’s just my red avatar everywhere chatting shite

1 Like

At a sikent disco in Chorlton. Don’t even know where that is. It’s in some old house. Just had a bit of Prince

4 Likes

Love a bit of prince

Had one of the best meals of my life tonight thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Hope you’ve had a wonderful birthday bb. And @stupidsexyflanders

2 Likes

It’s been awesome. Got The Flavour Thesauras, some trainers and a coat, Seinfeld boxset, Meet Me In The Bathroom and Beatles Trivial Pursuit. Also this

20190921_192825

20190921_194951

I’m in that sweet spot where I’m a bit knobbed but know I’ll be fine tomorrow and I’ve called it a day and everything’s brilliant.

4 Likes

@profk the seafood platter was fucking 100/10.

1 Like

ratio of fruits de la mer?

1 Like

Take it to the knobbed thread m9

1x plaice fillet
1x haddock fillet
2x crab claws
4x langoustine
Prawns
Mackerel paté
2x massive squid rings
Coleslaw