This guy

Is in every comedy series these days playing a goofball
hope it isn’t bad for his self esteem

Use this thread to talk about guys or whatever

5 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t know who either of them are. Who are they?

2 Likes

Is the second one Will Arnett?

(it’s patrick wilson)

5 Likes

Can I let you in on a secrret…

1 Like

Well clearly not.

1 Like

Never seen him in my puff

This guy:

Was in Alan Partridge last week and Inside Number 9 the week before. I was at uni with him and saw him in loads of stuff there so I always see him on TV and think, hey, it’s that guy. Seems to get steady work.

5 Likes

He’s also in something on Sky with Ross The Largest Friend

3 Likes

Classic this guy behaviour

5 Likes

Mine’s called Al something. He’s in Stath Lets Flats and Starstruck and Feel Good, playing a goofy boyfriend guy in all of them

2 Likes

Fucking amazing in Stath Lets Flats

I’m still cracking up at the revelation that he commutes into London on the coach every day from Birmingham

6 Likes

Looks like a PES version of every man DiSer in 2005.

I can without google identify him (after a while) as Nick Mohammed. He first came to my attention a few years back when he had his own Radio 4 comedy show, which bafflingly he chose to do in an excruciatingly unlistenable high pitched screech all the way through, although apparently it got “critical acclaim”

I’m watching Feel Good right now and can confirm that this guy is, indeed, in it

I could’ve mentioned his name but I thought it would be more in keeping with this guyness just to have everyone be like ah fuck yeah I recognise him what’s he called

1 Like

he’s claudia o doherty’s cousins husband

Literally said to my wife the other evening that he’s in everything at the moment. In Ted lasso too

no way