Following SFPP tonight - wild boar salami and mushroom

Dinner?

16 Likes

i would smash that to bits

7 Likes

I did. It was gooooood.

Greasy fingers now though

Hi Rob, hi everyone.

No pizza tonight, having ham, hogs pudding, egg, croquettes and peas and I’m very happy about it. Other than that I plan to finish rewatching The Wire and to drink a lot of squash.

6 Likes

got a sore muscle in my back… feels like i need to stretch it but can’t quite figure out how to get to it

not sure what hogs pudding is but i like the sound of yer dinner funk man

1 Like

like white pudding apparently

2 Likes

The tv is making bao buns with duck for dinner.

I feel loads better, which is nice. Really fancy a beer but doing Dry Jan / abstaining for a while.

1 Like

Yeah what japes said basically but it’s much nicer.

2 Likes

Hogy diddle.

3 Likes

west country haggis eh. now i’m definitely on board :+1:

2 Likes

It’s fucking great.

1 Like

he’ll be there all day, every day

8 Likes

Been in hospital again. I am now infinitely better though. Feeling celebratory, so have binned off dry January and picked up a couple of beers.

Met this guy whilst stopping for beer. I think that he had road rage.

18 Likes

Made a snowman

16 Likes

good news and a good photo. enjoy the beers :beers:

1 Like

Thanks pal. I don’t think that there’s any doubt that I’ll enjoy the beers. Have a great night yourself.

1 Like

Made a curry. Ate it. House is tidy. Beer is in fridge. Might watch Dr Zhivago

2 Likes

Evening all. That looks decent @rob.orch

Hope everyone’s doing alright!

Been for a nice walk earlier and feeling pretty good overall. Just cracking into a big bag of cans at the moment and have a lentil/veg stew cooking up nicely.

Love interest over the past month or so has decided to get off plague island and head home to the other side of the world in a few weeks. Can’t say I blame them really. We’ve both said we’re quite sad about timing and stuff but that’s life eh? They’ve got a return ticket but it’s unlikely it’ll see any use.

In other news, discovered earlier that I had 39p in a Ladbrokes account sitting dormant. Only gone and backed an 18/1 winner on the horses and netted myself a fiver! Debating whether to take the money or put it on Liverpool beating Villa tonight by more than three goals, which would turn it into a tenner?

3 Likes

Had pizza, now going to be an absolute fucking liability in DOTA. Standard.