This is Friday night

And WHAT a trumpeter he was!

6 Likes

There it is! :trumpet::trumpet:

Oh, she had a voice that could make the angels weep with jealousy. Angels, I tell ya!

6 Likes

Hey everyone

Amazon delivered my home Covid test for some reason and didn’t bother to knock on the door, not like it’s important or anything. Luckily I got a burrito delivered or it would have been there indefinitely

Going to eat my burrito and watch Married at 1st sight. Being ill is making it easier to lay off the booze and weed at least

First time I got a test it was Amazon also, in a massively oversized box

Evening! Veggie pasta for dinner, might go a red wine.

Look what my friend dropped over :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah got a big flat bag thing, actual test box inside would have easily gone through the letterbox

1 Like

Weird, Royal Mail delivered my test in November and just stuck it through the letterbox. The test box was in a black plastic bag/envelope thing.

I think I might have actually fucked up the test by putting it in a postbox on a Saturday evening though. Don’t know whether the fluctuating temperatures while it sat in a metal postbox for two nights might have impacted on the outcome of the test, but it came back negative anyways.

@laelfy @Witches @shirtfans it’s absolutely massive, think it’ll only work on a sunny beach but I’m gonna wear the hell out of it in that setting dammit!

12 Likes

/wearing it to the next DiSmeat, obviously

4 Likes

Feel like you should have some comical shades and a big cocktail with a parasol in it

5 Likes

See you in 2023!

2 Likes

chopping and cooking chicken breast audit

• I cut off and bin all that horrid white sinew, obviously
  • Mmmm, gristle
  • Not on chookbook/meatbook

0 voters

Lads I feel like an absolute zombie at the moment barely leaving the house or seeing daylight. Bored of this.

Gonna fix up some dinner then watch Liverpool annihilate some kids and then some trashy Bridgerton

6 Likes

work too full on for you to get out for a daytime walk, or just not fucked given the weather?

i’ve made myself a tick chart of basic daily practical goals, like having a walk, going outside, brushing my teeth twice. Genuinely helping, even if it makes me feel like a child

1 Like

good god Kopparberg NA Mixed Fruits is sweet, like somebody’s melted a freezer full of ice lollies into a bottle and gassed it up in a Sodastream sweet

CORNHOLIO_NEED_HIS_TP

1 Like

ftfy

3 Likes

Ahoy

Had SFPP, will have beer (against my better judgement because still got a weird head after a mega migraine). Had such a rubbish week, need some form of relief.

Going to Kart some Mario with DiSers after R has got to sleep.

That’s about it.

1 Like

gonna have some red wine and get stoned

9 Likes