This Is Pop (Netflix Series)

Thanks - I’ll give it a miss.

It was the same problem with the Glastonbury in the 90s programme on BBC last weekend - tthe only saving grace was Jarvis Cocker’s relucatance to use the “BP” word.

1 Like

I enjoyed the bits of the festival one when it was talking about anything except glasto. I’ve love glasto and seen loads on it so seen it all before. I’ve always been interested in why there was a long time without an established American festival.

Yeah there is a lot of content on glasto now and I feel like there are a lot of retreads,

Watched the autotune one
Omg lovely T-Pain and his lovely wife :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Enjoyed the T-Pain one and really liked how they got less obvious/less white male talking heads for the Britpop one like Miki from Lush or Skin from Skunk Anansie. It’s something I’ve not really seen in other docs about it and didn’t make a song or dance about doing it either.

1 Like

Watched the What Can a Song Do? episode last night and was a little surprised that Hozier was the one somewhat tying the whole episode together.