This is quite a funny thing

Laugh about it if you want to

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Great stuff ant, come onto the DiS boards and drive traffic to another music website, who are themselves quoting from a Q article. It’s like you want to take food from the mouths of sean’s children (who are, in both a figurative and literal sense, all of us).

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Shut up, mate

Kasabian are the only great British ‘rock’ band around at the moment - perhaps even the last one given how the nature of music consumption has changed. When they headlined Glastonbury a couple of years ago they were the only ones that looked like it actually meant something to them and they weren’t just going through motions like most of the ‘professional’ headliners. I’ve got a big soft spot for them.

10 Likes

Kasabian are the only great British ‘rock’ band around at the moment - perhaps even the last one given how the nature of music consumption has changed. When they headlined Glastonbury a couple of years ago they were the only ones that looked like it actually meant something to them and they weren’t just going through motions like most of the ‘professional’ headliners. I’ve got a big soft spot for them.

1 Like

Well

Sub-thread, who would you currently describe as ‘the realest fucking man there is’? Probably Jamie Theakston for me.

Name a more iconic duo. I’ll wait.

2 Likes
  • On bugle
  • Being watched by Google
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

4 Likes

Donald TRUMPED!

Quo win.

1 Like

got some footage of thema rriving at the recording sessions