This is Sunday, right?

Hangin after the gig last night. Full beers/shots/kebab finish night out, could barely remember that was like

2 Likes

Morning! Slept in till 9.30, still in my PJ’S, drinking a big ol coffee and starting another rewatch of The Office (US). Think I’ll make some shakshuka for breakfast :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve already done a PCR test this morning.

Wor Lass is letting The Child do ‘work’ in the office while she attends to NHS business.

I don’t think they’ve noticed I’m home.

Morning all. Last day in Guernsey today and it’s a beautifully sunny one. Going to hit the beach before packing and an ETA home of midnight :grimacing:

Drinking a “Magic EyePA” which I guess @anon45164313 would appreciate

Sadly not big enough for me to make out the picture though.

4 Likes

I think there’s a thread in this. Don’t think there are many foods with as big a rip-off potential as the afternoon tea. There’s one locally that’s about £7.95 where the doorstep sandwiches are made fresh in front of you and there’s enough food to leave you wanting an afternoon nap. But yes, I’ve seen/heard of the opposite too.

4 Likes

Morning lovelies

Sunny old day here so going to sit and watch telly, practice putting the tent up and maybe go for a wander somewhere.

I don’t think it would be possible for me to work out the magic eye cause my brain would just keep going “MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILLION MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILLION”

4 Likes

Hello
I was hanging a bit yesterday but had a good sleep to try a run this morning. I’m off to my in laws today for a quick drink and to see everyone but my bf isn’t coming as he’s got a golf match.

Morning!

Nothing much to report here. We’re back from Cornwall, the house is still here, the cats got fed.

My other half will be out for hours later while she collects a bike for Jimbo she bought on eBay, which was collection only. She didn’t realise when she was bidding quite how far away Woking was. There’s a thing going on in a nearby park this afternoon which will hopefully kill some time.

The cats woke me 4 times during the night

And two of the four kittens have already gone to new homes

I hate it

1 Like

Just about up after a heroic amount of wine with my brother last night. We’re off to a record fair today with hopefully a big breakfast stop on the way.

1 Like

How far way is Woking??

My dad who lives close to me, so Wiltshire, recently bought a ukelele collection only from Norwich.

Luckily they are on holiday in Kent this week so it’s just a full days drive and extra nights stay from there :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Played pool last night. Remember that, playing pool in pubs? Was great.

And then danced to trance with a rucksack still on my back

4 Likes

Wish I had a day’s activities already set out for me instead of having to figure out what to do and try and arrange stuff

1 Like

invented a new snack in my dreams last night but it was just wotsits

3 Likes

imagine you turn up to meet a girl for a date and there are two other lads already there, she’s trying to increase her efficiency by dating three guys at once

As the crow flies, probably about 40/50 miles, but with current traffic it’s an hour and a half away

But good children’s bikes are massively expensive, and second hand ones are almost all collection only, so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Has this happened?

not afaik. i’ve turned up to room viewings before thinking i’ll be the only one and then there are a bunch of other people viewing it at the same time, also bad

1 Like