This is Sunday, right?

invented a new snack in my dreams last night but it was just wotsits

3 Likes

imagine you turn up to meet a girl for a date and there are two other lads already there, sheā€™s trying to increase her efficiency by dating three guys at once

As the crow flies, probably about 40/50 miles, but with current traffic itā€™s an hour and a half away

But good childrenā€™s bikes are massively expensive, and second hand ones are almost all collection only, so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Has this happened?

not afaik. iā€™ve turned up to room viewings before thinking iā€™ll be the only one and then there are a bunch of other people viewing it at the same time, also bad

1 Like

Like that TV show. What was it?? Where they all go stay at her house.

Good morning!

Currently on the old iron horse on my way to the football for the first time in 17 months.

Slightly irked that Pret at New St was inaccessible due to them filming Mission Impossible 47 or some bollocks on the concourse. Ah well, beer o clock in about 15 minutes.

Really hate that reels trend atm with the playground style hand bashing, clapping, pointing to text thing. Itā€™s just so cringe.

6 Likes

All over TikTok. Hate it.

1 Like

On the way to Whitley Bay for a walk along the beach. Stopped at a traffic light and a man with a beautiful husky walks past. Dog stops to take a piss, turns his head to look at me while heā€™s doing his business and winks.

Not sure how I feel about it, tbh.

2 Likes

Ah didnā€™t work. Barley sugar wanting me to upload vid of a dog we met last night but it doesnā€™t embed

Yes! Itā€™s so irritating right?

1 Like

On train back to London, just crested into happiness with a train beer, and seeing wife for the first time in two weeks tonight. Extremely good weekend

6 Likes

A productive morning:

Haircut :white_check_mark:
Shopping :white_check_mark:
Hoovering :white_check_mark:
Changed the bedclothes :white_check_mark:

Off out for lunch in a bit.

Wonder at what point humanity evolved away from having a weird sense of embarrassed shame / giggliness in front of a camera?

1 Like

no idea what this is and iā€™m fine with that

5 Likes

Iā€™m all for people being confident and happy in front of the camera (and in general obvs) itā€™s just really annoying and clunky and everywhere rn and I hate it.

1 Like

I get second hand embarrassment watching them.

Out for a woods walk on a gloomy afternoon. Proper black metal feel to it

6 Likes

Angolos everyone

had a busy day yesterday with the kidā€™s party; the house came out realtively unscathed bar a messy front room. i didnā€™t sleep at all again, so thatā€™s two nights in a row where-by iā€™ve not slept. wierd. not like my meds are messing it up, iā€™ve been taking them. strange.

so this morning kids were up at like 7am and i slept until 10am on the couch while they played so wife called it and we had a McDs brunch instead. was good.

now just finished a wee bit of work before the week starts in earnest and the kids are over seeing a pal. might go to the climbing wall to free up my body a bit tomorrow in the AM, could be good.

1 Like