This is the 12pm (UTC) to 12:59pm (UTC) thread

hi vinz

Good work eric. I imagine vince is fuming right now!

1 Like

12pm because I’m always looking forward

@overthehill

I wanna rock right now, I’m Rob Base and I came to get down…

But I am not Rob Base, I am VincentAdultman and this is the 12 noon to 12:59pm thread.

1 Like

I want to reach out and chat again where the board has no name awww haaaa where the board has no name…

Afternoon Vincent

Hey SDD. have you been on the social board recently? I haven’t dared since I’ve found myself confused and disappointed and then angry after going into saps’s riddles thread.

runs in panting

HI GU- fffuuu

Still haven’t found what you’re looking for, eric?

I show my face there sometimes. To be honest I find it difficult to keep up with what’s going on there. This place is a bit more my speed.

Afternoon everyone

Hi SDD. How are things in the People’s Democratic Republic of Scotland?

Not bad, Vincenzo. The weather is reasonable.

Everything good in your neck of the woods?

Yep, all good. Living it up with the LME.

According to the BBC you’re a couple of degrees warmer than us right now, but we’re 8% lower in humidity and have slightly better visibility (VG compared to G). We’ll call it a draw.

Hey SDD, much better weather in London today. Hope it’s good in the PDRS. I wasn’t a fan of the way Antpocalypsenow laid into you in the This is quite funny thing thread. I think I’ll hang around here for a while rather than venture onto the social board.

Thank God this thread is open again

Boom shake shake shake the noon

This is now the 12 noon (BST) to 12:59pm (BST) thread

I think it was Morrissey that once asked: how noon is now? The answer is very! Happy post-meridiem everyone.