This is the 6am to 6:59am thread

Already had an argument about going to homesense later. Why won’t he take me???! I don’t want to drive myself.

WFH again today. I’m going to have to find an excuse to go out later as I went a bit cabin fever yesterday!

1 Like

What’s homesense?

SNOW DAY.

Think the snow might be a bit powdery for a decent snow man, will try in a bit though.

@cutthelights I don’t like how she refers to ‘your ears’ as individual beings. Otherwise, yep, fine. No MAH but pretty solid. Nice to have more women on…

2 Likes

Is this gonna happen everyday?

4 Likes

I am really, really down. Feeling worthless, useless, etc. Kind of want to cry but I’m at work and that shit will not go down well.

Any advice?

Not sure what you do, but do you have the option of taking a break and going for a walk for half an hour or so?

Omg GOING AWAY FROM SNOWY BREXIT LAND TOMORROW WITH THE CYCLING LADS

:beers: :bike: :bike: :beers:

9 Likes

Even the cinema is shut.

Have to wait til 2pm to see if the gig I was going to is going ahead.

Like @anon76851889 says, step away from your desk and go for a walk. Is there a coffee shop somewhere nearby? Maybe see if anyone wants a drink bringing back.

2 Likes

Why ya’ll coming to the Iberian peninsula so much now, huh. Last few weeks it’s been Jordo (jordi), laelfs and meow.

The boards are gonna be dead ffs

There’s about a 20 degree difference in temperature

1 Like

Mate we booked this back in September

I love homesense. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Don’t forget the mojitos

2 Likes

Got no coffee :scream: having to make do with a cup of tea. Tea is quite rubbish tbh, just doesnt cut it for me anymore. Not a great start, guys. Gotta go to canary wharf later as well. What a ruddy day.

No-one else is even in yet, but they’ll start piling in now. Probably should be here.

Could really go for some cuzzers later on, guys.

Tea needs biscuits, unless it’s a proper tea such as Lapsang Souchong or the loose stuff my dad buys.

Anyone up for staking out Luton airport for a snap of the cyclists boarding the plane with helmets on?

10 Likes