This is the evening thread for Tuesday 18th May

EUROVISION

2 Likes

getting an advert on facebook that features a video that i edited. i feel seen.

1 Like

Missing my little sister so much it physically hurts, she was supposed to be coming to stay this weekend but it’s a close friend’s 30th party so we had to reschedule.
Just feel a bit sad this evening :cry:

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, friend :heart:
Talking about giant flying cats with FL has cheered me up a bit :blush:

1 Like

Had a rubbish afternoon with work & felt quite grumpy so cba’d cook so had chippy tea. It was good. Now running a bath and trying this I got a few weeks ago from Aldi :

Smells nice, so will see if it’s any good! :+1:

3 Likes

The like is for the chippy tea :yum:

1 Like

Just feeding bairn 2 while my wonderful tag team partner deals with getting the og bairn in bed. Hoping to squeeze in a run but all og a sudden there’s a torrential shower happening right now.

1 Like

This fucking week’s not over yet, sheesh.

1 Like

Thankyou! I went for the classic fish, chips and mushy peas. It was a good decision.

4 Likes

I’ve been fretting all day about what to buy for one of my team (from her leaving collection). Finally decided.

At first glance I thought that was fancy chocolate, like you get on those pink Magnums

2 Likes

Haha with the slabs it does look a bit fancy chocolate-esque tbf.

me too :cry:

1 Like

My buddy up the road let me drive his Harley around the block today. Haven’t been on a bike in awhile, was fun. Very very loud though, don’t know how people can deal with that noise every day.

1 Like

Oh Lopes! You’re too handsome and suave too be sad! that’s nonsense of course, everybody feels sad sometimes, no matter how cool :two_hearts: sending you big hugs xxx

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Kitchen drinking. I’m on my third (3rd) talk talk record

I’m either going to get a takeaway or cook oven chips

Show us your new threads please

Not mine :frowning:

thanks Gnome, big hugs to you too.x :hugs:

1 Like